This article contains my review of Tava Tea, which is an organic tea blend used to help lose weight that contains Sencha (Green Tea), Oolong, and Pu-erh tea.
Normally, I have not promoted weight loss products using teas. This is mainly due to the misleading free trial offers that bill your credit card every month and are difficult to cancel.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, but I only recommend products I find trustworthy and you pay nothing extra.
Tava Tea Review
I like Tava Tea because it has a money back guarantee with no trial offers. Everyone responds differently to weight loss products, so you can test out how Tava Tea affects you and your metabolism.
The ingredients in Tava Tea do have some support for weight loss. There are studies showing that Oolong tea can help increase fat metabolism. Japanese researchers showed that Pu-erh tea helped reduce body fat in rats. There are mixed studies on whether green tea helps burn fat. Regardless, Sencha green tea has high levels of antioxidants which help prevent damage to the body over time, so cannot hurt.
The company that makes Tava Tea claims the following benefits to their tea:
- It burns off 2.5 times greater calories when compared to regular green since it is a blend of 3 different teas each containing weight loss benefits.
- It helps prevent the fattening effects of carbs after eating.
- It promotes calmness in the mind and body.
- It contains a large amount of antioxidants that can help slow aging.
- It contains only organic and natural ingredients with nothing artificial.
- There are no harmful side effects.
- It is a convenient way to lose weight since there is no counting calories or having to starve yourself of food.
I have read many Tava Tea reviews online from actual customers who have purchased it on actual merchant sites. Normally I would expect to see many negative reviews along with the positive reviews, but this is not the case. Many drinkers report that the tea makes them feel full and eat less, that the taste is great, and losing weight.
I do receive a commission if you decide to buy Tava Tea, which helps with the maintenance of this site.
As with any weight loss product, please speak to your doctor about taking it. Hope you enjoyed my Tava Tea review!